ACCESSIBILITY: THE NEW FRONTIER IN SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING
Sustainability is a core business value today and reporting documents are vital tools for companies to tell stakeholders about social responsibility initiatives, data and projects .
So why not make these documents “accessible” to everyone?
What does inclusion mean? accessibility for linguistic minorities and the disabled
The translated document makes the report accessible to linguistic minorities.
Audio formats presenting the report and interviews with key opinion leaders, in Italian or other languages, for the sight-impaired.
Video content captioned in Italian or other languages, versions without audio for everyone and for the hearing-impaired.
What does usability for everyone mean? accessibility enabled by graphics, summaries, and multimedia
VISUAL GRAPHICS PROJECTS
Creative concept, treatment and style; creation of graphics content and infographics, data visualization and images.
ABRIDGED POCKET VERSIONS
Editing of content and graphics for abridged versions with key highlights on objectives, values, numbers and projects.
Development of video tools for presentations, internal and external communication; enhanced digital properties.
To find out more:
Or send an email to Daria Rimoldi
- True understanding of report contents: better engagement and support.
- Extension of the user audience: international investors, employees, and stakeholders from other cultures.
- Wider inclusion: with the accessible report, the company creates another concrete activity for its stakeholders and completes its corporate social responsibility program.
- Greater indexing of content on search engines, thanks to captioned videos.
- Improved reputation among stakeholders: the inclusive report has high social value.
A communication and public relations agency specializing in environmental, economic and social sustainability communication. For more than 10 years, Amapola has helped companies and organizations develop dynamic sustainability strategies and projects to be shared with stakeholders.
To this end, it offers a full range of services: structured listening and stakeholder engagement, institutional and environmental communication, sustainability reporting, media relations, content production, video production, and events organization, as well as conflict management consultancy and CSR and responsible marketing project development.
Amapola has offices in Milan, Turin and Alessandria.