Dotwords has completed its natural evolution towards obtaining recognition as a Benefit company.
In addition to distributing their profits, benefit companies pursue specific goals for the common good chosen together with their employees, in line with their areas of specialisation.
- develop one or more digital access platforms;
- launch and support campaigns to raise awareness about social inclusion;
- extend our role as an active citizen by promoting projects and fostering collaboration with non-profit organisations, benefit companies and B-corps to enhance the positive impact of their activities;
- facilitate the entry into the workplace of young people interested in translation, by developing solutions and procedures in association with third parties;
- maintain a positive workplace environment that encourages individual empowerment and well-being, by stimulating and rewarding creative thinking, supporting practices that improve integration between work and home, guaranteeing continuous training and exchanges of knowledge and skills, sharing objectives and results;
- maximise process digitalisation, for our own business and for administrative procedures;
- strive to become our suppliers’ best client by building relationships based on transparency and shared objectives and pooling values, ideas and skills;
- reduce our environmental impact and avoid wasting resources;
- make annual disclosures, compatibly with third-party standards, of our results, progress and future commitments towards achieving a sustainable economic, social and environmental impact.
Finally, Dotwords is a keen supporter of the Handicap…su la testa! non-profit association, where some of our co-workers offer assistance on a voluntary basis.