Language services made in Italy.
For the whole world.
Dotwords CEO Gabriella Soldadino describes Dotwords’ mission and vision as the agency grows.
Dotwords is an Italian Language Service Provider with an international profile.
Our services support businesses and organizations operating in the multilingual competitive markets as well as local companies targeting international expansion. We devote the care and attention typical of the best of made in Italy. Defending linguistic diversity and a core cultural and economic heritage is our mission.
With our clients, we implement cutting-edge technology and advanced process efficiency to guarantee top-quality translations. We have built up an extensive network of professional specialist translators in every country to ensure optimal localization of any type of document, website, app or video.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE DOTWORDS
- We provide powerful support as clients design, build or consolidate their international market
- We manage thousands oflanguage combinations and all alphabets.
- We are passionate about technologyand take full advantage of cutting-edge assisted translation systems, machine translation and remote interpreting.
- Our approach puts priority on full operating transparency, in order to optimize quality/price.
- We sharestorage, glossaries, and dictionaries with the client.
- We offer a full range of skills for the management of complex multilingual projects.
- We guarantee turnkey solutionswith teams of professional specialists in copywriting, technical writing, web and social media, digital games, apps, graphics, and editing.
- We are leaders in the hugely successful world of multilingual online video. Through our agreements with the Dotsub company, we guarantee innovative solutions for online captioning and audio/video caption translation solutions.
Dotwords provides specific translation services for every type of requirement, using cutting-edge assisted translation systems, machine translation and remote interpreting.
Our market approach puts priority on full operating transparency with the client, with whom we share databases, glossaries, and dictionaries.
For management of complex multilingual projects, we offer a full range of specialized professional skills (copywriting, technical writing, web and social media, digital games, apps, graphics, editing).
Dotsub, our New York-based partner, ensures access to innovative captioning and audio/video translation solutions.
Quality isn’t an opinion
Dotwords has ISO 17100:2017 certification for its language services and ISO 9001:2015 certification for its quality management system. In 2020 the agency successfully completed ISO 18587 certification for post-editing (PE) of machine translations (MT). We are one of Europe’s first Language Service Providers to obtain this endorsement.
If you would like to receive a copy of Dotwords Quality Policy, please send an email to email@example.com
Dotwords has the full support of Dotsub and Amapola.
Dotsub, a company headquartered in New York, has developed and patented a cloud-based captioning platform for online videos, which now account for 90% of internet traffic. The Dotsub platform implements simple processes to caption videos in any language, facilitating their retrieval by web search engines.
Amapola, a PR agency with offices in Milan and Turin, specializes in sustainability communication, specific value enhancement and international profile development. The Amapola team offers expertise in relationship management (media, institutions, and communities), content production and development of digital and multimedia tools.
Just a few steps to communicate your values to the whole world
Are you a Dotwords client? Register now in our special private area for you and your projects.
Now you have all the tools you need to make the most of Dotwords’ cost-effectiveness and quality.
PRESS KIT DOTWORDS
PRESS KIT DOTWORDS
Dotwords Founder - Chief Executive Officer
Dotwords Founder - Technical Development Leader
Dotwords Founder EU & Academic Relations Leader
Business Development Leader
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Sustainability and Inclusion Specialist
Accounting and Office Manager